Pot Pot

LOL I love that little cat!!

Is it ready? Is it ready? Is it ready? Is it ready? Is it ready? Is it ready?

:D Awesome.

Astronaut Cop Astronaut Cop

Lmao! Nice :)

I loved it, was laughing pretty much the whole way through, especially when he said "the ones under my dick...oh wait thats still confusing, the soccer balls."

LOL. Make more of these! :)

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Great job.

I've never seen a JZ episode before, but I decided to check it out. I love it. The way the scene started, with the two jets is plain INSANE. It inspired me a lot to make flash myself.. Thank you.

Great work and keep it up! Episode 7, can we have it? :)

~ Xplosiv

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Wow man. Just WOW.

This is the evolution of flash. Right here. An awesome online golf game.. I hope to see more cool online games soon!

Great work man, great work. A few courses tho, you cant see the par! But no biggie :P

JuicePlz JuicePlz

Great work! :)

Wow finally something original on NG! Good job, and very nicely coded I might add.

Make more please :)

*votes 5*

Toast responds:

Thanks for the review. Before we started this game I wanted to make at least one game without violence at all, and while I was at it it also made it easier to find an original idea, since in mostcases violence isn't original. Then I thought of this idea, and since no one has ever done it on ng dan contacted me and we started brainstorming on how to make it fun adn addicting. :) We will make more, but probably not always together.

Ultimate Gun Tutorial Ultimate Gun Tutorial

Good job...

I really needed help on my gun drawings in flash and this helped me out a lot. And the fact that you allow a download of the FLA at the end makes you an awesome person ;P.

Voted 5. :)

scrimpy responds:

Thanks! Make sure to give me using it anyway.

~ scrimpy